Look at that! I could just live on that. It could be my cloud-bed.
At a restaurant next to school, my friends and I loved ordering the mini s’mores bowl. It was so exciting in the winter, but had a disproportionately high ratio of chocolate and the marshmallows were still white. While we obviously devoured it, I wondered if that clutch s’mores taste could be found outside of summer firepits. So when I spotted this s’mores skillet on Pinterest, my heart stopped for a second. No, not from butter!
Unlike most Pinterest-attempts, this was not a fail: it tastes like s’mores! Easy & self-satisfying, I made it babysitting since I suppose it needs to be shared, and the skillet was empty within 20 min. Kid-approved! Her visiting friend even made it the next day at home!
Just DO NOT FORGET to spray the pan or coat it with butter. Not fun when the chocolate doesn’t slide onto the graham cracker like, well, butter. With soft, toasted marshmallows on top. You’re welcome 🙂
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Bag of Marshmallows
Packet of Chocolate Bars
Oven-safe Round Pan or Skillet
Non-stick Spray or Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray the pan or skillet with non-stick spray thoroughly
- Line the pan with chocolate, broken into singles. Try not to leave any spaces on the pan since it will not melt & spread
- Layer marshmallows on top. You will need the whole bag. *Our user-tested tip is to line them up vertically for maximum marshmallow & no disappointing sinkage*
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted golden brown. Watch closely!
- Break up graham crackers into singles to scoop
- Let cool, if possible to wait!